Bikes and frames that need a new home!
Email us for details and complete specs.
Nearly all of the bikes we build head to happy homes and are loved for years (and miles) but occasionally we have raw frames, painted framesets, and bikes we’ve ridden that need to be rehomed. All the bikes we design and build are custom designed and we’re happy to apply your fit specs to any bike we have for sale to ensure it’s a great fit. Our bikes last a lifetime and we love to see them go on to new riders. We are happy to provide any information to help you rehome a new Breadwinner bike.
email@example.com or 503-236-8511
Bikes/frames for sale below.
“Ducati” Bad Otis built for the Chris King Open House.
We built this bike in August 2020 for the Chris King Open house with the beautiful Ducati themed paint scheme. The bike features 65 degree HT with a Fox 36 160mm fork which makes it a blast to ride. This bike has been ridden a handful of times and was recently reviewed by the Radavist. It is time to say goodbye and find a new home for this shred sled. The bike comes with Astral Backbone X wheels and Sram XX1 drivetrain. The bike has been professionally maintained and cared for but it does have some wear marks like any well loved fun machine. The bike comes with all the support, service and craftsmanship that we offer to all of our riders. The Bad Otis is an absolute blast to ride! Full retail is $10,480 as spec’d. We are asking $7,500 before shipping! We ship worldwide. Give us a call at (503) 236-8511 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and how to make this beauty yours!
Tony’s Daredevil Red B-Road
Buy Tony’s special B-Road!
For anyone who’s ridden bikes with Tony Pereira, you probably know how much he loves to go fast and do wheelies. In late 2020, Tony wanted to build himself a new B-Road that was light, fast and had a dropper post. This was the result. This B-Road is a blend of Enve 650b wheels, Chris King bourbon parts throughout, Silca frame pump, PNW integrated dropper post and Enve’s Adventure fork which can accept extra gear for any road/trail detours. The paint is a custom scheme with a special orange color called Daredevil Red. Fitting. This bike has been ridden about 1000 miles and well maintained. It has some normal wear and tear. Full retail is $9,496 as spec’d. We are asking only $6,000! We ship worldwide.
Bring This Bike Home Today!
Give us a call at (503) 236-8511 or email email@example.com with any questions and how to make this beauty yours!
Parts List here: Photo Gallery Give us a call at (503) 236-8511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and how to make this beauty yours!
British Racing Green B-Road frameset
We built this frame for a local rider who couldn’t take delivery of his new steed. The frame is built with oversized main tubes for a snappy road feel and light bikepacking mounts. With the longer top tube, this frame would be a fun machine to ride with flat or upright bars. Urban adventure sled anyone? Retail is $3415. Ready to build for $2200!
- -Our 831st frame built in mid 2021.
- -61.0cm effective top tube. 51.9cm seat tube (center to top)
- -431mm frame reach, 600mm frame stack.
- -Saddle height in the 730 to 750mm range.
- -794mm standover height.
- -Columbus Life double oversized front triangle with Zona CX seat and chainstays. Same DT/TT we use on the Lolo road bike making it a snappy feel.
- -Mechanical 2x drivetrain w/ front Der. braze on for 48-52t large ring range.
- -Internal brass tube brake line inside the downtube requires no fishing for the brake line.
- -3 bottle braze ons. 2 inside triangle and one under the downtube.
- -Framebag mounts under top tube.
- -Fender and rear rack eyelets.
- -Enve G-Series gravel fork with flat mount. Steerer tube is uncut.
- -Custom paint with gloss British racing green with yellow frame accents.
- -Seat collar, thru axles and all small hardware included with frame.
- -The frame and fork are fully prepped, framesavered and ready to assemble.
- -You get the full warranty and craftsmanship with this frameset.
- -Photos and Geo below.