Commute in style.
Inspired by our award-winning porteur designs, the classically-styled Arbor Lodge is fully integrated with all the features and load-carrying capacity you need for commuting and daily transportation. This city bike comes with a large front platform rack, fenders and optional dynamo lights. Born in Portland, where we know about year-round commuting in foul weather, the Arbor Lodge is the most capable city bike for hitting the streets every day.
Ready to order?
Place a $500 deposit and we'll get right back to you to discuss details.
We are here to help guide you. Email us and expect a reply in 24 hours or less.
Use our Bike Builder to spec out a Breadwinner frameset or complete bike.
Features & Options
- Comfortable and smooth rolling 650b wheels
- Handmade cromoly porteur-style front rack
- Breadwinner Thru-axle stainless dropouts with Robert Axles included
- Lugged Columbus steel fork with rack and fender mounts
- Matching steel stem optional
- Single speed option available
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Designed for fenders, dynamo lights, racks, bottle bosses, pump peg
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.