Take the long way home.
Get off the beaten path. Explore forgotten logging roads and rural farm lanes, and take the loose gravel path towards the horizon. Ira’s two Trans-Iowa victories and thousands of miles riding gravel roads have lead to the creation of the B-Road. Our gravel bike is light enough to float over crushed Iowa limestone, adventure on double-track over wild mountain passes, and stay equally nimble on the paved roads connecting them. Custom designed and built with Columbus Spirit tubing. Where will you go?
Features & Options
- Columbus Spirit tubing
- Robust and Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Flat Mount Front and Rear
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket Singlespeed option available
- Enve G-Series or Adventure carbon fork painted to match
- 3 bottle bosses for unsupported adventures
- Optional fender mounts
- Fits 42mm tires with fenders, 48mm without
- Optional bento box and framebag mounts on top tube
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.