True all mountain hard tail.
As mountain biking has evolved, we wanted a bike capable of shredding new-school flow trails. The challenge: build a bike to handle jumps, big berms and rooty, rocky descents with the simplicity of a hardtail. Our solution: Slack head tube angle, 160mm travel fork, dropper post, short chainstays and 27.5’’ wheels, and a 1x drivetrain. Simple, reliable and ready for the latest Enduro-style trails.
Features & Options
- 27.5 custom geometry long travel hardtail
- TIG welded and brazed construction
- Custom spec’d Columbus and Reynolds tubing
- Shimano or Sram build options 1x drivetrain only
- Optimized for 150-160mm travel fork
- Internally routed brake and dropper lines available ($150 each)
- Breadwinner 148x12 thru-axle stainless dropouts
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket Singlespeed option available
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.
Your bike will arrive 8 to 12 weeks after you place your order.