For the road less traveled.
The epitome of classic steel elegance, this year-round road bike was born from thousands of miles riding with and building for the Rapha Continental. Designed with a beautiful lugged steel fork, level top tube and a mix of the most dependable and best looking components available. Effortless, predictable handling and full-coverage fenders will keep you comfortable on epic rides any time of year and on any road.
Features & Options
- Classic road bike geometry for all-weather riding
- Oversized Columbus tubing and elegant curved-blade fork
- Brazed and lugged steel fork fits long reach brakes
- Breadwinner stainless QR dropouts
- Fender mounts and frame pump peg standard
- Designed for full coverage fenders and 700x25 tires
- Capable of 700x30 tires without fenders
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.
Your bike will arrive 8 to 12 weeks after you place your order.