The perfect trail bike
The Goodwater is our ultimate trail bike. Our all-day trail crusher will be at home on any terrain for as many miles as you can handle. We like it best set up with 27.5+ tires, which smooth out the roughest trails and provide incredible traction in most conditions. Can also be set up with 29 x 2.3” tires for rolling fast on longer adventures. Based on our award-winning Bad Otis, the Goodwater is tough, yet nimble and comfortable.
Features & Options
- 27.5+ or 29” mid-travel hardtail
- Optimized for 140mm travel fork (we can work around 130-150 forks also)
- 67.5* head tube angle
- 440mm chain stay length
- Breadwinner Boost 148x12 stainless steel thru-axle dropouts
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket Singlespeed option available ($100)
- Custom TIG welded and brazed construction
- Custom spec’d Columbus tubing
- Optional "bento box" and framebag mounts on top tube available ($50)
- Internally routed brake and dropper lines available ($150 each)
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.