Because winning feels good.
The Holeshot is an elite level cyclo-cross racing bike with an ultra light steel frame and Enve carbon fork for a bike that is responsive, stiff and built to last. Strong enough to handle powerful sprints and rough courses, yet light enough to glide over the barriers. As experienced cyclo-cross racers in the competitive Northwest circuit, we designed this cross bike to win, with featherlight tubing, stable handling and ample clearance to cut through the mud.
Ready to order?
Place a $500 deposit and we'll get right back to you to discuss details.
We are here to help guide you. Email us and expect a reply in 24 hours or less.
Use our Bike Builder to spec out a Breadwinner frameset or complete bike.
Features & Options
- Oversized Columbus Spirit tubing
- TIG welded and brazed construction
- Breadwinner stainless QR or thru axle dropouts
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket Singlespeed option available
- Open, classic-styled frame is easy to shoulder
- Enve carbon fork painted to match
- 2 bottle bosses for training rides
- Optional fender mounts for winter riding
- Standard 1 1/8th or Paragon 44mm headtube option
- Cantilever or Disc brake options
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.