Pure XC heart and soul.
Born from years of riding cross-country singletrack, the JB Racer is a great race bike or all around cross-country rig. The geometry is dialed for shredding ribbons of fast singletrack and there’s lots of tire clearance for riding in the mud. Built light and right for all-day rides to the highest mountain passes. We like it best with the optional internal brake line routing.
Features & Options
- 29" or 27.5" wheel options depending on fit and rider style
- 44mm headtube for tapered steerers
- TIG welded and brazed construction
- Custom spec’d Columbus Zona tubing
- Breadwinner stainless steel thru-axle dropout with Boost spacing (148x12 axle)
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket Singlespeed option available
- Optimized for 100-130mm travel fork
- Optional "bento box" and framebag mounts on top tube available
- Custom, suspension-corrected rigid fork available
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.