The Lolo was made to dance up mountains and carve twisty descents. Mixing ultra-light and responsive Columbus Life tubing with decades of road racing and riding experience, this smooth riding, light steel tubing is TIG welded with precision and fitted with an Enve carbon fork, which results in a refined performance machine. A modern road bike in design and style, with sloping top tube and double oversize tubing, the Lolo is a fast and responsive road machine that works and feels great all day long.
Features & Options
- NEW: Now fits up to a 32mm wide tire (disc only)
- Custom TIG welded and brazed construction
- Double oversize Columbus Spirit tubeset
- Breadwinner stainless QR or thru axle dropouts
- Responsive and fast geometry
- Enve carbon fork painted to match
- Internal Di2 wiring optional
- Caliper or Disc brakes available
- 9 stock color choices, custom available
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Every frame that leaves our workshop is designed and built for its rider using custom geometry to create a perfect fit, while keeping the optimized details and characteristics of each Breadwinner model.
$500 deposit due today.
From the moment you consider ordering a Breadwinner, we’re here to help you make the right decisions. When you’re ready to place your order, we ask for a $500 deposit.
We’ll help you hone in on your vision for your one-of-a-kind bicycle by learning about your bike fit, past bicycles and riding style. We will also help you choose components and paint.
Once you’ve confirmed the design and details, you’ll receive an invoice for the balance. We make the frame by hand in our workshop, then it’s ready for paint.
We assemble your bike in our shop using the right tools and techniques, then carefully pack and ship the bike to your door. Or you can pick it up from us here in Portland.